Friday, January 22, 2016

Justin Bennett, 2016 What A Fan Awards MLB Fan of the Year Nominee

Meet Justin Bennett, What A Fan Awards 2016 MLB Fan of the Year Nominee. Not all fans are able to attend their favorite teams games or purchase season tickets but there are many ways of supporting your team. We love to see sports fans that leave in different states they remain loyal and steadfast with their devotion for an organization. Good job Justin!

Sports fans have been an important part of the explosive success both collegiate and professional athletics has enjoyed. In 2013 a recognition award show was created to honor fans and their contribution to the sports industry it's called the What A Fan Awards. Its has been held in Orlando Florida for the last three years and has now been relocated to Los Angeles California beginning July 15th 2016. Over the coming weeks we're going to introduce you to some of the countries most devoted fans of all genres of sports  in their own words.
How long have you been a fan?

I've been a fan for 19yrs

Why should you be selected winner in this category?

I should be chosen because I been a die hard fan for so many years who until the last few years have struggled and I've remained loyal. The fact that I have been up and down the east coast including the hall of fame in my suit is another reason. One of the first to wear such a suit for the Os as well.

What triggered your passion for sports?

My uncle took me to Camden yards when I was 6 and I was sold. Been a fan since. Love the game. 

Favorite sports moment?

Every time I'm at the yard.

Who would you love to meet and why?

I would love to meet Adam Jones because he has so much passion for the game and is a great player. 

What charitable programs are you involved with?

None but would Definitely loved to get involved.

How does your family feel about your passion for sports?

My family loves it. All oriole fans so it's awesome. 

How was your character or outfit created?

Always wanted to have the superhero feel and the suit does that for me. Even Before the suit Came along I Dressed Crazy At games. Suit has been around about 5 years now.

How important is it to you to have an award show for fans?

Very important. Makes people feel appreciated for what they do for the game.

What would winning mean to you?

Would mean a lot. I do for the love of the game but It would be something special to me and Os nation.  

Learn more about the What A Fan Awards by visiting www.whatafanshow.com and if you or someone you know are devoted, passionate and dedicated sports fans let them know they too could be Nominated for this honor!
www.whatafanshow.com
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment