Monday, August 24, 2015

Allison Hackett, What A Fan Awards Amazing Kids Fan Nominee

Say hello to Allison "Al-Pal" Hackett, 2015 What A Fan Awards Amazing Kids Fan Nominee. This adorable super fan is following in her dads footsteps. She is becoming known as one of the most recognized super kids fans in Texas. With all the amazing sports fans in Texas we're confident her passion for sports will be with her for a lifetime.

Sports fans have been an important part of the explosive success both collegiate and professional athletics has enjoyed. In 2013 a recognition award show was created to honor fans and their contribution to the sports industry it's called the What A Fan Awards. Its been held in Orlando Florida but will be relocated to Los Angeles California in 2016. Over the coming weeks we're going to introduce you to some of the countries most devoted fans of all genres of sports  in their own words.
How long have you been a fan?

Since birth.

Why should you be selected winner in this category?

I'm the ultimate sports fan.

What triggered your passion for sports?

My dads a super fan.. It's in my DNA.

Favorite sports moment?

Cheering my team onto victory.

Who would you like to meet and why?

Dirk Nowitzki because he's tall and a great player.

What charitable programs are you involved with?

Barth Syndrome Foundation.

How does your family feel about your passion for sports?

They love it, they are right there with me.  

Tell us why you love your team or sport?

My favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys for many reason. First off being able to watch my boys win or lose. Just too be lucky enough to go to the games and support the Cowboys. Secondly, painting up and tailgating. When I'm all painted up its awesome. Everyone looks at you and smiles, my favorite thing too see is when I walk into a room and all the little kids are like, "Momma those people are blue!" Tailgating is also really fun. Before games just getting pumped up and seeing all the people I love to be around. Riding around on the scooter(scooter cooler) is also really fun at the tailgating parties. Another reason I love the Dallas Cowboys is taking pictures with all the other fans. Being blue isn't a very natural thing, obviously. I mean if you saw a blue person you'd be like holy crap they are cool and would want to take a picture with them. I take probably a million, well not really but close, pictures with strangers each game. Being a Cowboys fan is in my blood. I've been all dolled up in cowboys gear since I was a few months old. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Go Cowboys! 

How was your character created?

I'm my dads mini me.

How important is it to you to have an Award Show for fans?

There wouldn't be sports without the fans, it's very important. 

What would winning the What A Fan Awards mean to you?

It'd be awesome. I know I'm a crazy fan, everyone else would too.

Learn more about the What A Fan Awards by visiting www.whatafanshow.com and if you or someone you know are devoted, passionate and fanatic sports fans let them know they too could be Nominated for this honor! #Fans247 #whatafan #whatafanawards #SportsFansConference 

No comments:

Post a Comment