Saturday, August 29, 2015

Fantasy Sideline Show, What A Fan Awards Nominee

Meet Dennis Farrell "Fantasy Sidelines Show," 2015 What A Fan Awards Online Media/Blog Nominee. This category is exciting to all of us at What A Fan, the opportunity to find sports fans that have taken to the airways to share their passion with the world is awesome. Some of these Nominee's like Dennis have curved out quite a listening audience for themselves.

Sports fans have been an important part of the explosive success both collegiate and professional athletics has enjoyed. In 2013 a recognition award show was created to honor fans and their contribution to the sports industry it's called the What A Fan Awards. Its been held in Orlando Florida but will be relocated to Los Angeles California in 2016. Over the coming weeks we're going to introduce you to some of the countries most devoted fans of all genres of sports  in their own words.
How long have you been a fan?

Birth, I was born a fan I will die a fan. sports is what makes working a crap job for over 40 hours work weeks so much better.Sports is what makes a avg person a superman because every cheer in-packs the game. 

What your favorite sport or team?

I used to be a New England Pats fan but the world of fantasy football opened up my eyes and I became a NFL fan.

Why should you be selected winner in this category?

I'm not sure why me over anyone else. They worked just as hard as I have. I started a podcast 5 years ago without going to any school for media and as a high school drop out. In the last 5 year I have taken a podcast from internet to AM radio to TV show and now FM radio because of my love for the game.

What triggered your passion for sports?

life... growing up.....connecting.

Favorite sports moment?

Doing my 1st radio show. going from a dream to the top of the world and hitting a accomplishment .

Who would you like to meet and why?

No one, i enjoy covering the game so much no one person is bigger then the game.  

What charitable programs are you involved with?

A few all over Detroit Michigan off the top of my head 3.

How does your family feel about your passion for sports?

They enjoy it and think its cool.

How important is it to you to have an Award Show for fans?

I think its the fans who drive sports and with being priced out of sports they so truly love and still continue to do what they can to support said sports the fans need something as a thank you.

What would winning the What A Fan Awards mean to you?

The world! i have never won a award before and with all my hard work it would be amazing to be called a winner.

Learn more about the What A Fan Awards by visiting www.whatafanshow.com and if you or someone you know are devoted, passionate and fanatic sports fans let them know they too could be Nominated for this honor! #Fans247 #whatafan #whatafanawards #SportsFansConference 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment