Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Crazytwins, What A Fan Awards Nominee

Meet Christopher "Crazytwins" Saucedo, 2015 What A Fan Awards NBA Fan of the Year Nominee. Christopher and his brother, Steven, are big time sports fans. The San Antonio Spurs and Dallas Cowboys are their favorite teams, their passion runs deep with both the twin brothers and the family members.

Sports fans have been an important part of the explosive success both collegiate and professional athletics has enjoyed. In 2013 a recognition award show was created to honor fans and their contribution to the sports industry it's called the What A Fan Awards. Its been held in Orlando Florida but will be relocated to Los Angeles California in 2016. Over the coming weeks we're going to introduce you to some of the countries most devoted fans of all genres of sports  in their own words.
How long have you been a fan?

since I was 8 years with my other half(TWIN).

What triggered your passion for sports?

My dad was a true fan and raised us to be Dallas, Spurs and Ranger fans.  

Favorite sports moment?

My favorite moment besides all FIVE Dallas Cowboy Super Bowls . The year was SEP 24 2000 when George Teague Knocked off Terrance Owens off our Dallas Star when he made a touch down and when Emmit Smith made a touch down he ran to the Star and placed that respect back to the star. I was Pumped Up!!!! 

Who would you like to meet and why?

The Barrel Man, Tim McKernan, Denver Broncos Legend. and the famous Wilford "Crazy Ray" Jones.:)

What charitable programs are you involved with?

In military .. wish for our hero's ...https://wishforourheroes.org/ 

How does your family feel about your passion for sports?

Wife doesn't like what I do. She always telling me I look ridiculous! I always tell her ."That's actually what I'm looking for RIDICULOUS! that's how you stand out in a crowd.:)

How was your character created?

I was station in Korea and I wanted something different then a regular spurs//Dallas jersey. so I drew up some designs and the results " Hey where you get that Jersey":) 

Tell us a humorous story?

I was at game five playoff game for the spurs game taking pics and a Spanish FOX channel came up to me on LIVE TV asking me questions in Spanish and I didn't understand anything they where saying and I just yelled out loud and proud GO SPURS GO!:)

What would winning the What A Fan Awards mean to you?

Winning this high honorable award would be a dream come true and a great honor . It will also mean a lot to our Dallas/Spurs family/ followers representing our teams . Also if we win, it would show the fan world that TWINS can be true fanatics too.:) 

Learn more about the What A Fan Awards by visiting www.whatafanshow.com and if you or someone you know are devoted, passionate and fanatic sports fans let them know they too could be Nominated for this honor! #Fans247 #whatafan #whatafanawards #SportsFansConference 

No comments:

Post a Comment