Thursday, August 20, 2015

Princess Nasty, What A Fan Awards Amazing Kids Fan Nominee

Say hello to Hailey "Princess Nasty" Zeller, 2015 What A Fan Awards Amazing Kids Fan Nominee. This adorable Tampa Bay Buccaneer fan maybe cute but she means business when it comes to her passion for her Bucs. We are so excited about this years Kids Fans category and the Nominee's are equally as deserving as the adult Nominee's.

Sports fans have been an important part of the explosive success both collegiate and professional athletics has enjoyed. In 2013 a recognition award show was created to honor fans and their contribution to the sports industry it's called the What A Fan Awards. Its been held in Orlando Florida but will be relocated to Los Angeles California in 2016. Over the coming weeks we're going to introduce you to some of the countries most devoted fans of all genres of sports  in their own words.
How long have you been a fan?

Since birth.

Why should you be selected winner in this category?

I have been a Bucs fan since birth. My father has pictures of me leaving the hospital in a Buccaneers Onesee. I have attended dozens of Buccaneers games as a season ticket holder for three years, We also attend Training camp and the cheerleader camp for the past three years. I love going to Lightning games with my dad I have been to about 20 hockey games with my family. I also enjoy baseball games with my family. We like to got o storm games and really like going top the field after the games to meet the players.

What triggered your passion for sports?

My family focused on the Buccaneers every week for fun. I grew up with the Bucs as a source of fun and went from there.

Favorite sports moment?

I have had dozens of great moments and it is hard to pick just one. It is a three way tie. My first moment is when I met Keith Kunzig " Big Nasty " and he gave me my helmet and made me Princess Nasty. I also loved one day after a Bucs game when were outside thanking the players and they came to me to say they say me on the Jumbo tron and they were happy to meet me. The first time a young girl came up to me and wanted a picture with me and her mom said she wished her child had my passion.

Who would you like to meet?

I don't know who I would like to meet because most the players I know are still available to me through the Bucs. I would like to meet some of the players my dad has taught me about like " Ricky Bell " and " Leroy Selmon" because I want to know what about them made my dad such a good Bucs fan.

What charitable programs are you involved with?

Fans Against Child Abuse, One Voice, What the Buc Really Matters, I have helped other charities on a one time basis also as friend bring it to my attention.

Describe why you love your team or player?

My mom and dad have always told me I have a big heart because I was born with a hole in mine and I still was able to love a lot. After surgery fixed the hole in my heart I have found loving my team and its players to be easy. Gerald McCoy is my favorite player because of his big heart. I met him when my brother put me on his shoulders to get his Autograph in his rookie year. Gerald noticed a boy using his sister to get an autograph and laughed. I ended up keeping the Auto for myself. After I became princess nasty I was helping feed the homeless when Gerald and his family came in to help. He hugged me and asked me how I was and treated me like I mattered. His wife Ebony also was nice to me. His step children Marcellious and Nevaeh were also very nice. Gerald does a lot for kids and charities and he shows me how important giving to others can be. I want to be like that all the time. The man who gave me my Helmet Keith Kunzig also shows me how to give back with his anti drug program and be Nasty for a day program. I love the feelings giving back gives me. one time I was at an event for cancer kids when the event ended. All the kids were dancing but one. I went and asked her to dance with me. I looked over and it made her mom cry. I went over and apologized and she explained it wasn't my fault she never would have had her daughter dance if it wasn't for me. The girl had lost one of her legs due to bone cancer and her mom didn't think she would ever dance. When I asked her she came out and dance with her walker. It makes me feel special when things like that happen to me. My favorite player is Gerald McCoy because of his big heart and great personality. My favorite fan is Keith Kunzig and my favorite team is The Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

How was your character created?

The Helmet was created by Keith Kunzig for his daughter Destiny. When she became too old to wesr it he met me and made me Princess nasty. The jersey was created by Matt Bucnutz Algeri, the rings skirt shoes and other things came from various stores.

How important is it for you to have an Award Show for fans?

The players can build a team just like we have a body but without that spark of life it is just a shell. What makes the difference between dead and alive. Some cal it a soul and that is what the fans are to sports. What would sports teams be without there life and soul just an empty nothing. It is great to see this Life Blood of all sports teams getting some love and awards.

Learn more about the What A Fan Awards by visiting www.whatafanshow.com and if you or someone you know are devoted, passionate and fanatic sports fans let them know they too could be Nominated for this honor! #Fans247 #whatafan #whatafanawards #SportsFansConference 

No comments:

Post a Comment