Monday, August 24, 2015

Sergio Reyna,What A Fan Awards Nominee

Meet Sergio "The Fantastic" Reyna, 2015 What A Fan Awards NBA Fan of the Year Nominee. Sergio is a passionate San Antonio Spurs fan, his devotion for his team is as awesome as the his Fantastic nickname. He's smooth stylish fan and dedicated to his team.

Sports fans have been an important part of the explosive success both collegiate and professional athletics has enjoyed. In 2013 a recognition award show was created to honor fans and their contribution to the sports industry it's called the What A Fan Awards. Its been held in Orlando Florida but will be relocated to Los Angeles California in 2016. Over the coming weeks we're going to introduce you to some of the countries most devoted fans of all genres of sports  in their own words.
How long have you been a fan?

Twenty (26) years.

Why should you be selected winner in this category?

Because I've been a fan since I was 7 years old my friends would teased me and said the spurs would never win a championship 27 years later we got 5 I was part of a pack called the silver and black for 5 years I just love taking pictures with other fans I love getting the crowd pumped and I love to cheer my team on.

What triggered your passion for sports?

Play when I was in middle school and high school just love the game.

Favorite sports moment?

When the Spurs won their championships. 

Who would you like to meet and why?

Tim Duncan best power forward to ever play the game a living legend.

What charitable programs are you involved with?

Community programs.

How does your family feel about your passion for sports?

They love it.

How was your character created?

By myself.

How important is it for you to have an Award Show for fans?

Extremely important.

What would winning the What A Fan Awards mean to you?

It would mean the world to me because I have a very strong passion for the game and being a great fan.

Learn more about the What A Fan Awards by visiting www.whatafanshow.com and if you or someone you know are devoted, passionate and fanatic sports fans let them know they too could be Nominated for this honor! #Fans247 #whatafan #whatafanawards #SportsFansConference 

No comments:

Post a Comment