Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Jacques Courchaine, What A Fan Awards Nominee

Meet Jacques "Coco" Courchaine, 2015 What A Fan Awards Social Media Network of the Year Nominee. Coco and his group of Administrators have developed an NHL Hockey Fans social site that is the go to page for die-hard hockey fan.

Sports fans have been an important part of the explosive success both collegiate and professional athletics has enjoyed. In 2013 a recognition award show was created to honor fans and their contribution to the sports industry it's called the What A Fan Awards. Its been held in Orlando Florida but will be relocated to Los Angeles California in 2016. Over the coming weeks we're going to introduce you to some of the countries most devoted fans of all genres of sports  in their own words.
How long have you been a fan?

Since 10 years old. 

Why should you be selected winner in this category?

Well I would like to be chosen because I love the game I go to many senators game and when I cant go well I'm glued to the TV I'm not just a fan of my team I'm more of a HOCKEY FAN I eat sleep hockey. 

What triggered your passion for sports?

 My family all played sports I grew into hockey.

Favorite sports moment?

Going to see the Ottawa senators play the Ducks in the NHL Stanley Cup Finals in 2007 and meeting my favorite player this year Bobby Ryan. 

Who would you like to meet and why?

I would love to meet Sidney Crosby he is so awesome on and off the ice I would talk all day hockey with him. 

What charitable programs are you involved with?

Ottawa Kids at Risk volunteer at hockey games selling 50/50 tickets. 

How does your family feel about your passion for sports?

My family knows I love hockey a lot of times we all go to games. 

How was your character created?

At the Canadian Tire Center.

What would winning the What A Fan Awards mean to you?

Winning a award would mean the world for me I created NHL HOCKEY FANS 5 years ago it took me a long time to get a bit over 10.000 members but we did it it was not always fun and joy but I have the best admins on Facebook without them I could never have done it and the fact that I am in a wheelchair and to win the award would make me feel like I could conquer anything !! 

Learn more about the What A Fan Awards by visiting www.whatafanshow.com and if you or someone you know are devoted, passionate and fanatic sports fans let them know they too could be Nominated for this honor! #Fans247 #whatafan #whatafanawards #SportsFansConference 

No comments:

Post a Comment