Thursday, August 20, 2015

Raider Warrior Princess, What A Fan Awards Amazing Kids Fan Nominee

Say hello to Breyann "Raider Princess Warrior" Salgado, 2015 What A Fan Awards Amazing Kids Fan Nominee. Oakland Raider fans have gotten a bad wrap over the years unjustifiably, their fan base is recognized as one of the most passionate in the world. The silver and black is instantly equated to Raider Nation. This young lady is part of the new tradition of fans and we are proud to see the devotion she has for her team.

Sports fans have been an important part of the explosive success both collegiate and professional athletics has enjoyed. In 2013 a recognition award show was created to honor fans and their contribution to the sports industry it's called the What A Fan Awards. Its been held in Orlando Florida but will be relocated to Los Angeles California in 2016. Over the coming weeks we're going to introduce you to some of the countries most devoted fans of all genres of sports  in their own words.
How long have you been a fan?

Since I was born, 11 years.

Why should you be selected winner in this category?

Because I love my Raiders more than anyone. I'm a super true fan

What triggered your passion for sports?

My parents started it when I was born but I remained to love it myself when I got to go to a game.

Favorite sports moment?

Being able to go on the Oakland football field and take a picture. Best moment ever

Who would you like to meet?

I've met a few players but I would really like to meet Bo Jackson because my mom is a true fan of him. I would like to put a smile on my moms face

What charitable programs are you involved with?

My mom dad and I are part of the Knights of the Shield raider booster club we help our with the blood drive the veterans we help with Marjorie Mason helping donate food clothing and our time I also help out with Fresno MEALS where we prepare food for the homeless and hand out the food to them once a month. And I also feed the homeless on my own. I've set up a lemonade stand to raise money to feed the homeless and me and my parents go out and deliberate the food together. I really enjoy it.

Tell us why you love your team or player?

I love the Raiders because I was born a a Raider Fan when I was about 6 years my mom dad and I joined a raider booster club called Knights of the Shield KOS. And our club did a rally in the valley where they get one or two Raider players to come and sign autographs and take pictures. And one time when I went to the rally in the valley Lincoln Kennedy picked me up on his shoulders and I took a picture with him. When I was 10 I went to my first game and after the game I got to go on the field now I'm going to be in the black hole. I have ht to meet a lot of football players like Rod Martin Ottis Mckinney Tom Flores Willie Brown Derric Carr Derrick McFadden Cliff branch Marcel Reece Lester Hayes but the player that I met that I like the most is Jeff Barnes. He tells funny jokes and he let me borrow his super bowl ring so I could take a picture. I can't wait to go on the Raider Cruise with him again every player I met made me feel special I would never trade any of those moments. Can't wait to meet more players.

How was your character created?

My dad and I came up with a name and my mom found a Halloween outfit and had her friend Tina bling it up by adding Raider buttons ribbons and material to it. Whet in the process of making a new one because I want my name to be put on the back of it.

How important is it for you to have an Award Show for fans?

It's super important and I'm super excited cause then people will know that kids can be super fans too.
It would mean the world to me I love the Oakland Raiders and I want to show my team that they have the best kid fans around win or lose I'm a AmRaider forever.

Learn more about the What A Fan Awards by visiting www.whatafanshow.com and if you or someone you know are devoted, passionate and fanatic sports fans let them know they too could be Nominated for this honor! #Fans247 #whatafan #whatafanawards #SportsFansConference 

No comments:

Post a Comment