Monday, August 24, 2015

Leonard Orzechowski, What A Fan Award

Meet Leonard "Mr. NHL" Orzechowski, 2015 What A Fan Awards NHL Fan of the Year Nominee.
Mr. NHL is just that a real hockey fanztic.

Sports fans have been an important part of the explosive success both collegiate and professional athletics has enjoyed. In 2013 a recognition award show was created to honor fans and their contribution to the sports industry it's called the What A Fan Awards. Its been held in Orlando Florida but will be relocated to Los Angeles California in 2016. Over the coming weeks we're going to introduce you to some of the countries most devoted fans of all genres of sports  in their own words.
How long have you been a fan?

All my life.

Why should you be selected winner in this category?

Well I run a hockey catering to all teams my knowledge is well versed been to many areans to see the sport.

What triggered your passion for sports?

1 day my dad said Len watch a hockey game with me bam.  

Favorite sports moment?

Blackhawks winning the cup in 2010. 

Who would you like o meet and why?

That's is a tough ? to many players but Wayne Gretzky stands out.

What charitable programs are you involved with?

Knights of Columbus.

How does your family feel about your passion for sports?

Well they know I love it but not with me anymore know since I could not share the Hawks winning the cup this year lost my dad and lost my mom years ago.  

How was your character created?

I thought it up myself I figure an orange puck with my nickname MR. N H L to be festive. 

How important is it for you to have an Award Show for fans?

Very important you see I live and could talk hockey some just watch or are band wagon fans.

What would winning the What A Fan Awards mean to you?

A huge slap on the back knowing the sport.

Learn more about the What A Fan Awards by visiting www.whatafanshow.com and if you or someone you know are devoted, passionate and fanatic sports fans let them know they too could be Nominated for this honor! #Fans247 #whatafan #whatafanawards #SportsFansConference 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment